Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Prezume
Jason Teong Jia Xin E-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org My University: My GPA:
City = Kampar
State = Perak
Country = MALAYSIA Anticipated Date Of Graduation: ~January 2015 Major of Study: ~Psychology Campus Activities and Leadership Roles: ~None at the Moment Past Work Experience ~Helper at Kindergarten
~Helper at "Special Kids" Center My Prezi Profile Page: http://prezi.com/user/prince-laughter/ Why do I think I would make the Best Campus Ambassador For My Campus? ~I think I can be the Best Campus Ambassador because I like creativity in different forms of presentation so that it will be more interesting. Also, I have yet to see students and lecturers who uses Prezi for their Presentations and I will like to let more people know about Prezi and make presentations more interesting. Which Prezi Value I believe is the most
Important and why? ~I think that the Value 'We Help People
share ideas' is the most important. This is
because sharing is the greatest act that
we can do. We learn to share things that
are good with people at a very young
age. So, when we have great ideas, it
should be share with others as well.
With Prezi, we can. 3 action steps to "Prezify" my campus: 1. As I have not seen anyone using Prezi, I will start to use Prezi in as many presentations as possible so that people may know about this.
2. Introduce Prezi to as many Students and lecturers as possible so that they may also use Prezi as a Presentation tool.
3. Share as many ideas with as many
people as possible using different
and creative ways through Prezi. THANK YOU!!!