Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
AS English Language Terminology
Transcript of AS English Language Terminology
if.... Grammar Commands ..
often with ! Questions Statements Certainty Possibility Will Must Could Can Should May Might 1st 2nd 3rd I You They We He She Me It Spoken Language
Features Pauses Hesitations Fillers Ellipsis Ellision Lexis Emotive
Adjectives Puns Politeness
Strategy Interjection Repetition Tag
Sentences Innuendos Coloquialsim Anaphora Contrastative
Pairs Jargon Slang Interruptions Hedging Interlocutors Ephermeal Pernament Idiolect Sociolect Topic
Management Dialect Superlatives Adjacency
Pairs Idioms Euphemism