Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of English Student Introductions-Template
Transcript of Copy of English Student Introductions-Template
Flint, Michigan at St. Joseph's on January 30th, 1995. I went to Teddy Thompson, Central Elementary, Hahn, the middle school, and now the high school.
GO CARDS!! I work at McDonalds. My Family consists of my two sisters, Sam and Mickey, and my two brothers, Jack and Teddy, along with my Mom, Wendy, and my Dad, Frank. I believe that some of my best teachers where effective because they tried to pace the learning so that everyone understood the material. The job/career field I find most interesting is the medical field. After high school I plan to go to O.C.C. for the basics and then transfer to the University of Michigan. I hope to get a career in the medical field but not exactly sure of what just yet. I would describe myself as ambitious, caring, courteous, creative, hard-working, reliable, responsible, and respectful. One of the most memorable experiences of my life was when I went parasailing up in Boyne City over the summer. I love to read, relax, watch movies, and hang with friends. My idea of perfect happiness
is camping with the family. My favorite TV show is Ridiculousness. I use Twitter and Instagram to keep in touch with friends.
I think social media can be a good thing when used with the right intentions like seeing what your friends are up to. Some people choose to abuse the internet's power and use social media to bully people. Mainly it depends on the user, but I believe its a good thing. The biggest problem facing America today is obesity
because of the poor diets people choose to eat and lack of exercise. My biggest fear is to die young when I still have so much to experience. My goals for this school year are:
1. to pass with an A
2. make new friends
3. learn more about computer usage If I had to teach something it would be a swimming class. When it comes to using computers in the classroom, I feel that it really doesn't benefit me with my busy schedule. It's nice to use them in class to work on assignments but if it's required to be finished at home it isn't as easily accessible as doing book work. I have to be at a computer in order to complete the work and some nights I have no time to do it.
My worst personality trait is procrastination. My favorite school subject is science. The five celebrities I admire most is One Direction because they have taught me you don't have to come in first in order to be successful. My favorite thing about English class is reading interesting stories. I learn best when there's soft music playing in the background. If I knew nobody would judge me, my life would be different because I would open up more and not be worried about people judging me on what I said. And my least favorite thing about English class is writing papers. Final Thoughts?
Thank You For Being
A Wonderful Audience Before I die I want to visit Australia, all 50 states, Europe, and anywhere and everywhere. “Don't cry because it's over,
smile because it happened.”