Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of beethoven
beethoven born in december 16 of 1770 in
beethoven was famous because create the 5th symphony and when create he was deaf.
bethoven die in march 26 of 1827(56 years)in
the occupation of beethoven was composer and conductor
His musical legacy includes, chronologically, from the classical period to early musical romanticism. It is one of the most important composers in the history of music and his legacy has had a decisive influence on later music.
the symphony stared of 1804-1808