Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Basic Exponent Rules
Transcript of Basic Exponent Rules
2x2x2 = 2^3
5x5x5x5 = 5^4
(-3)^6 is NOT the same as -3^6
7^0 = 1
100^0 = 1
4^-1 = 1/4 Exponents Multiplying Powers with the same base...
simply add the exponents!
x^3 * x^7 = x^10
g(g^5) = g^6 Try these:
c^4 * c^3
b^2 * c^2
9x(x^2+3x-8) Dividing powers with the same base...
just subtract the exponents!
m^3 / m^2 = m
n^7 / n^3 = n^4 Your turn:
x^2 / x^3
y^22 / y^2 Power to a power...
you must multiply the two
(a^2)^4 = a^8
(2x^2)^3 = 2^3 x^6 = 8x^6