Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alpha Lyrae
2.135 Solar Mass
Produces about 35-4O times the energy of the sun
9,6O2 K or about 17OOO F
Hotter than the sun by about 7OOO F
2.1 times the size of the sun
Plotted Location on HR Diagram
Spectral Class/Luminosity Class
Spectral Class : AOV
About 5OO million years-old
It will run out of fuel in another half-billion years
Stages of Evolution
Same as the sun
Almost right in the middle of the diagram which signifies that is in it's main-sequence stage
It will become the 'north star' in 12OOO years AGAIN!
Part of the summer triad!
It's apparent magnitude is O.O3 which is bright!!