Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New Hampshire PM
Transcript of New Hampshire PM
The Old Man On The Mountain rock formation was carved by glaciers around 1805.
The Old Man was famous largely because of statesman Daniel Webster, a New Hampshire native, who once wrote: "Men hang out their signs indicative of their respective trades; shoe makers hang out a gigantic shoe; jewelers a monster watch, and the dentist hangs out a gold tooth; but up in the Mountains of New Hampshire, God Almighty has hung out a sign to show that there He makes men." lastly, the old man fell in 2003.
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
New Hampshire's Economy
New Hampshire's History
New Hampshire's Geography
New Hampshire's Government
Our historic locationis Mt. Washington. This is a historical location because , on the afternoon of April 12, 1934. Before European settlers arrived, the mountain was known as Agiocochook, or "Home of the Great Spirit".
This is a map a geographer would use.
This is a political map.
This is a road map of New Hampshire.
This is a climate map of New Hampshire.
This is a map of the cities
* New Hampshire's state motto is "live free or die."
*Population is 1,316,470
* State dog is Chinook
*state animal is the White -Tailed Deer
* State flower is Purple Lilac
* State tree is White Birch
We chose a paper mill because in New Hampshire has a LOT of trees. The paper mill we chose is Log Street Publishers.
This is New Hampshire's constitution it was signed and established October 31, 1783 effective June 2, 1784
Concord, New Hampshire
Ice Climbing in Mt. Washington Valley
*83% of NH is forest
*paper and electronics are made
*NH has some of New England's highest peaks. *The mountains were made by glaciers long ago.
*New Hampshire is 5th smallest state.
*Log Street Publishers in Whitefield is 24 miles from Mt. Washington
* Mt. Washington is 24 miles from the old man on the mountain in the white mountains .
*The old man on the mountain is 54 miles from Concord the capitol .
*Concord to mt. Washington valley is 54 miles.
*Mt Washington valley to wce is 2,070 miles!
* The total miles of this rode trip is 2,174 miles.
Governor :Maggie Hassan
U.S. SENATORS:2 Kelly Ayotte (Republican)
Jeanne Shaheen (Democrat)
State bird is the Purple Finch
Road Trip Distance
I have a surprise for you! Click hear
This is the old man then
This is the old man now
I have a surprise!