Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geothermal Energy by Jalelah Winfield
Transcript of Geothermal Energy by Jalelah Winfield
used to make heat
used to make electricity
does not release green house gases Disadvantages of Geothermal energy it is expensive to get from earth
releases hydrogen sulfide that smells like rotten eggs
not all of geothermal energy is renewable
because of the heavy use the hot water is cooling Geothermal Energy