Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pablo Reyes computer Components
Transcript of Pablo Reyes computer Components
Heat sinks are used to cool electronic components found in the computer by dissipating (spreading or dispersing) the heat created by these components into the surrounding air. Heat sinks are used to cool the CPU and other computer components (such as video and graphic cards) that generate heat.
This is the short term memory into which essential and in-progress files are loaded.
Long term storage device for a computer used
Ports refer to the sockets or plugs on the computer chassis.
provides the power from an electrical outlet and converts it from AC (alternating current) to DC (direct current), which is what a computer needs to function
he computer's battery powers a chip called the Real Time Clock
The chassis is the hard outer case that protects the computer’s internal
you can put dick and watch move
A graphics card translates image data from a computer into a format that can be displayed
keyboard is something you tap with and you can write with
A visual display is scream that you can see what your doing