Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Microbial Diversity and Ecology Unit 1
Transcript of Microbial Diversity and Ecology Unit 1
Introduction to microbial ecology in the rhizosphere Section 1.2
Analysis of the primary literature
Biogeography of soil bacterial communities Unit 1
Experimental overview Unit 1
Soil Collection and Compositional Analysis Ecology = biodiversity + organismal activity What drives diversity and activity? soil structure environmental factors:
pH Noah Fierer, U. Colorado