Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Leasing - Overcoming Obstacles
Transcript of Leasing - Overcoming Obstacles
Definition: An objection is something that gets in the way of the prospect signing a lease.
Objections are not obstacles
Don't get defensive, combative, or impatient
4 Types of Objections
Customer feels that there is something about our product or service that is not for them.
Overcoming Product Concern
Know your competition
Point out what you DO have
If possible, fix the issue they have
Customer is putting off making the decision
Always stress urgency!
Understand what they are waiting for and make note of it
Follow up with them within 48hrs of tour and at least every 3 days for the next 2 weeks
Any variation of "it's too expensive"
Educate the customer
Make a comparison
Offer available specials
Customer shows antagonism towards you (service), ACH, or the property itself
Does their concern have validity?
Should it be addressed with management?
Feel, Felt, Found
"I understand how you
the same way, when I realized that our property was so close to the train tracks..."
"...However, I have
that you never really even hear the passing trains."