Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
most saxifradge family plants favcour rocky enviroments like cliff faces and often sdeem to break up the rockbefore pushing out of it wich suggests very strong roots. the tufted saxidrage is a small flower that grows in thick matts on the tundra, it has several straight flowers measuring 3 -15cm.
the leaves are rigid and have hairs that measure around 5-10mm.
their tips divide into three lobes. Tufted saxifrage grows mostly inthe most northern parts of Lapland, but patches also grow on Olostunturi Fell near Muonio, further south. The tufted saxifrage grows together in north-eastern gorges with many other plants that favour fell slopes. The tufted saxifradge is also self pollinating as the the stamens bend over the stigmas, shaking pollen on them. This strategy enusures the pollination of the plant and its survivial.