Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Medical Evidence for the Shroud of Turin
Transcript of Medical Evidence for the Shroud of Turin
Victim was Crucified
Blood pools around wrists and feet
Thumbs are not visible- Median Nerve
Streaks of blood
Wound in the victim's right abdomen
Pooling of blood near the head possibly due to crown of thorns
Whip marks down victim's body
Face had dirt on it and nose was dislocated possibly due to a fall
By: Donovan Ditto, Thomas Brinkman, Michael McArthur, Adam Uhlenbrock
Blood pooling around head
Whip marks on victim's back, also indicating use of Roman whip called a flagrum with small bones and metal balls to enhance the suffering
Blood serum & bilirubin stains under UV light
Blood pooled around the wrists
Blood pooled around the feet
Legs left unbroken