Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Energy Drinks and Health
Transcript of Energy Drinks and Health
Upper body muscle endurance
Improved mental and cognitive performance
Crash and burn
Deaths related to improper consumption
Jitteriness and panic attics
Energy drinks containing dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
Sale Restrictions and Regulations
Some cities are making it illegal to sell energy drinks to minors
Schools banning selling of energy drinks
States making it illegal to sell alcoholic energy drinks
Beverages vs. Dietary Supplements
Energy Drinks Mixed With Alcohol
Affects heart rate, blood pressure, and mental state
Energy drinks are a stimulant and alcohol is a depressant
Energy drinks lessen the effects of alcohol
People who drink energy drinks with alcohol misinterpret their level of intoxication
Younger generation (Teenagers and those in their 20s)
People working and on the go