Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Do Now! Feudalism
Transcript of Do Now! Feudalism
Lesson 9 In your composition notebook,
skip two lines under the last Do Now and write
“DO NOW” and “UNIT 1 LESSON 9” at the top.
Write complete sentences.
You do not need to write the question. Watch the clips and write down
your observations about the
social system and how the clips
relate to G-SPITE Monty Python and the
Search for the Holy Grail "Constitutional Peasants" Take a minute and write down
1. What social groups are
shown in the film?
2. What is the clip trying to say
about the peasants' place in
society? A Knight's Tale "A Knight's Tale Introductions" 3. What social groups can you identify?
4. What does this clip show us about the role of knights in this society?