Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HIGHLY SELECTIVE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
Transcript of HIGHLY SELECTIVE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
GPACAC/MOACAC APRIL 8, 2014
JOSH BOTTOMLY, CASADY SCHOOL
MARSHALL GRAY, HERITAGE HALL
Peter Van Buskirk, Winning the College Admission Game. Peterson, 2007.
Yale University, Office of Institutional Research: http://oir.yale.edu/
Harvard Summer Institute, 2010, Bill Fitzsimmons presentation, "Changing Demography."
Institute of International Education, "Open Doors 2011: Student Enrollment Increases by 5 Percent in 2010/2011," Nov. 14, 2011.
A Princeton Profile, http://www.princeton.edu/pub/profile/admission/undergraduate/
"Stanford remains most highly selective school,"
. March 29, 2014: http://www.examiner.com/article/stanford-remains-most-selective-the-country