Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
HIGHLY SELECTIVE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
Transcript of HIGHLY SELECTIVE COLLEGE ADMISSIONS
GPACAC/MOACAC APRIL 8, 2014
JOSH BOTTOMLY, CASADY SCHOOL
MARSHALL GRAY, HERITAGE HALL
Peter Van Buskirk, Winning the College Admission Game. Peterson, 2007.
Yale University, Office of Institutional Research: http://oir.yale.edu/
Harvard Summer Institute, 2010, Bill Fitzsimmons presentation, "Changing Demography."
Institute of International Education, "Open Doors 2011: Student Enrollment Increases by 5 Percent in 2010/2011," Nov. 14, 2011.
A Princeton Profile, http://www.princeton.edu/pub/profile/admission/undergraduate/
"Stanford remains most highly selective school,"
. March 29, 2014: http://www.examiner.com/article/stanford-remains-most-selective-the-country