Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SOCIAL NETWORKING
distribution Darcy DiNucci '99 source: Wikipedia retrieve Web-as-participation-platform "informal learning more important than formal" CARDET, 2008, 2009 the greater connectivity
the greater vulnerabilty G. Siemens SOCIAL SOFTWARE
greater social and participatory use Anderson 2007 dynamic -hypervisible
-reputation damage nicknames
no personal details ever
no real photos
avatars etc go2web20.net
S reaking down barriers ducational and workplace on-threatening w b-based luid learning integrated into lifestyles nformal learning 80% ransparent haring and collaborating if private Post only what you want the world to see. project examples