Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 20:5-7
Transcript of OL PH 223 20:5-7
A loudspeaker on a tall pole emits sound in all directions, What is the speaker's power output if the sound intensity level is 90dB at a distance of 20 m?
Your turn, how far would you need to be away to have an intensity of 70 dB?
A physics professor demonstrates the doppler effect by tying a 600 Hz sound generator to a 1.0 m long rope and spins it over her head at a speed of 100 rpm. What are the highest and lowest frequency heard by a student in the room?
r = 200 m
582 Hz - 619 Hz