Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Money.
Ms. Margots class
586 BC they had precious metals they were rear to find scaly shaped and weighted. made out of gold and silver,rough and crud. In the coins there were pictures of early europeans and rulers.
Chines paper money Tsai lun invented the paper money. 1,900 years ago. They started using it 700 years ago. Ran out of copper so not to many coins , writing buy hand ,coins were still available.
Checks are invisible money banks keep track of your money. Debit cards take money from your bank account. credit cards bank lends you money.
Each culture had a type of money .
Did not needed to way to much it needed to be valuable
it was rear to find or really hard.
Thousands of years ago people used to trade important or valuable stuff. the problems of bartering was items did not last long, lacked value and very important, it was really heavy.
The needs of man kind have
evolved over time
I hope you liked it !
I am much Better like this