Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Would You Die for
Transcript of Would You Die for
20 Highschoolers were surveyed
The kind of love wasn't specified, so the results could be different if it was.
The people who said yes to dying for love, are just reincarnations of Romeo and Juliet (obviously).
What was Romeo's last name?
Is There a kind of Love YOU Would Die for, dear audience member?
With whom is Romeo madly in love with in the first two
scenes of the play?
What is the plan that Friar Lawrence comes up with so that Juliet doesn't have to marry Paris? Is this plan successful?
Why does Romeo kill Tybalt? And in doing so, what consequence does Romeo face?
If you correctly answered these questions, pat yourself
on the back!
If not... then give yourself a punch in the face!