Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Design Process
Transcript of The Design Process
http://tinyurl.com/arh7bar technology- the enterprise of using science to develop objects, machines, and materials that are useful to society
-technology usually solves problems
-there are always pros and cons There are five steps to developing new products:
1. design- get an idea; possibly draw it.
2. construction- build it
3. testing- try it out
4. evaluation- decide if it’s working or not.
5. redesign- improve it and start over.
*Repeat steps until it works properly. system- two or more parts that work together in a meaningful way
-it works only if the parts fit and work well together
-choose parts with the best properties
variable- anything you can change in a design that might affect the performance of the product Watch how the design process is used to invent new ships. Think about how each step is used. Take the Quiz! The Design Process LAB TV. National Defense Education Program, n.d. Web. 20 Nov. 2012. <http://www.ndep.us/LabTV>.