Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SUA TALK
ADVOCATE/RESEARCH FOR DEMOCRATIC/HUMAN RIGHTS
EDUCATE FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
BREAK BARRIERS & PRACTICE GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP
TRAVEL THE WORLD, LEARN, CONNECT & HAVE FUN! INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BOSTON Fellowship/Internship in Manipur, India: Summer 2013 & Winter 2013
Minimum 1 month to 3 months
Community development/empowerment through Education
Teach Children & help run mini workshops
Help “document Civil Society work” (Human Rights & Humanitarian work)
Help with fund raising, PR & NGO operations on the ground
Food & Lodging Free. Assistance with travel expenses
Road Trip to India-Burma Border
Track in the lower Himalayan mountains
One week travel within India and Nepal The Manipur Project*
Global Citizens Fellowship Program