Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Egyptian Medical Timeline
Transcript of Ancient Egyptian Medical Timeline
surgery to be performed. 2750
BC Imhotep wrote about the diagnosis and treatment of 200 diseases.
He was known as the "first" physician.
After his death he was known as the God of Healing. Edwin Smith made wrote a papyrus. It was a medical "textbook" about surgeries, observations, and details (such as diagnosis & treatments). It gives helpful tips for the study of Egyptian medicine. 2600
BC Hearst papyrus was written. It tells about the urine, blood within the body, hair, and bites (like from bugs). 1450
BC Herodotus (Greek) went to Egypt and wrote about their medical practices to take back with him. 400