Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flipping the Classroom
Transcript of Flipping the Classroom
"Flipping the classroom is more about a mindset: redirecting attention away from the teacher and putting attention on the learner and the learning." ("Flip Your Classroom," Jonathan Bergmann & Aaron Sams: 2012)
How To Flip
1. Consider which flipped model may work for you and your students.
2. Create your own content or use content from others.
3. Plan to use class time differently
*speaks the students language
*helps busy students
*helps struggling and exceptional students
*allows students to pause, rewind & repeat
*increases student-teacher interactions
*allows for differentiation
*changes classroom management
*educates parents/makes class transparent
*can lead to mastery program
Dr. Douglas Osborn November 1, 2012
Reach Every Student,
Any Time, Any Space, Any Place
Dr. Jackie Gerstein
1. Books, Magazines, Other Print Media
2. YouTube, TeacherTube, iTunes
3. SmartNotes, Camtasia, VoiceThread, Podcasts, Slideshare
4. PowToon, GoAnimate, others?
3. Social Studies
4. Language Arts
5. Physical Education