Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How forces affect our daily lives.
Transcript of How forces affect our daily lives.
By Alya and Shakira.
A force is a push or a pull and it affects our daily lives because without force, people wouldn't be able to open and close stuff or lift up our arms or legs, or anything
Force can affect in the following ways;
toward force that we apply to make a motion. Frictional acts automatically even when we make the slightest move.
Gravitational force keeps us from flying up in the sky.
Examples of force abound in daily life. There is a force working all around us for example :-
1.When we walk, we put force on the ground.
2.When we push open a door we apply force on the door making it move
4. If you push a ball it rolls applying force to it making it roll.
5. A moving bike is stopped when brakes are applied.
6. Squeezing wet clothes to make them dry.
Every motion is related to a force. Everything is built up by atoms. Atoms have Electrons, Electrons move. Without force , the universe wouldn't exist.
How does force affect motion in our everyday life?
It allows you to walk for one. Gravity is a force. Friction and normal force both allow you to walk. you use force to open a door and do just about everything else that involves motion. Everything has mass and when it is accelerated, its a force.
Hope you enjoy this presentation!
Love ya guys!