Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Photographic Memory
Photographic Memory and Sign Language
People who have photographic memory have an amazing ability to remember things but cannot take mental pictures. Your memory works more like a puzzle rather than a photo.Some people that have an excellent memory use elaborate techniques to help them remember. Others are able to recall vast amounts of information lasting most of the lifetime.
Sign language is used mainly when you are deaf but some people may use it to communicate with people with other disabilities.The meaning of sign language is- an unsystematic method of communicating mainly by using gestures by people speaking different languages.
Is It Easier Learning Sign Language Than Learning A Different Language?
Is It Easier To Learn Spanish Or Sign Language?