Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What are volcanoes by jesi
Transcript of What are volcanoes by jesi
The ash cloud is the cloud of ash that forms in the air when some volcanoes erupt it gets bigger and bigger and then it spreads its ash
The Magma Chamber
The magma chamber contains magma (molten rock) deep within the earths crust
Vents are lines in the volcano so the magma can come out then it will be called lava.
There are three different stages of volcanoes. First one is an active volcano, that is when it is going to erupt regularly. The second one is dormant, this is when it is going to erupt but when we do not know when it is erupt. The third one is an extinct volcano, this one will not erupt because this one is asleep and will never erupt again.
what volcanoes are
Volcanoes are mountains that open down ward to a pool of molten rock below the surface of the earth. The earth crust is under the volcanoes magma chamber.
What are volcanoes