Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Odinani Religion of the Igbo People
Transcript of The Odinani Religion of the Igbo People
Built on sacrednes of the Earth Deity - Ani
The cosmos is divided into 4
Mmuo - Spirits
Uwa - Mother Nature
Okike - Chineke is God in Igbo language; Chineke shows in our world in four forms
Alusi- these are the dieties whom are responsible for specific aspects of nature; they are not spirits, but only forces.
Mmuo deals with the spirits of ancestors
Uwa is mother nature. It has two sections, Igwe and Ala, which each have 4 sections.
Live and let Live