Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Cycle
1) The water cycle is a complex system driven by energy from the sun and by gravity
2) Presently, the water cycle is in balance worldwide. This means that total precipitation and runoff are about equal to the total amount of evaporation.
3) The change in one part of the water cycle could affect the other parts of the cycle.
4) Human actions can have a VERY STRONG effect on the water cycle.
5) A change in the water cycle can also affect all other kinds of cycles. By: Brooke Kanning & Jessica Schechter