Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Dance Model
(Helical-Spiral) A Helix is nothing but a smooth curve just like a spring which if it goes upwards, it also goes downwards. One good example; A newborn baby. Child (Day 1) communication evolves communication continues communication depends on past activities (current day) communication continues with modifications The Helical Model of communication understands communication in a broader perspective and considers almost all the activities of an individual from birth until present. It accumulates all the activities occurring in the complete span of an individual that affects the process of communication, which in turn goes forward and also depends on the past activities. “We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.” -Epictetus