Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Online Success
SUCCESS DOESN'T SIT AROUND
Tips To Get Your Work Out There
we opened Spark Box Studio.
- A community print studio
- Artist residency
- And educational facility
First let us introduce ourselves. We are Kyle Topping & Chrissy Poitras,
owners of Spark Box Studio.
Four years later we:
- Own a home and studio
- Have hosted over 100 artists in our residency
- Have hosted dozens of art workshops and community projects.
- Have published five issues of Square2 Magazine
- Have been featured on international blogs and magazines
Through the Process
We Learned ...
About Business Plans & Purchasing a business license
The Importance of Creating New Partnerships
Becoming Comfortable with Networking
The Most Important Was:
FREE vs PAID?
BLOG vs WEBSITE?
Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger, Cargo Collective OR Other Peoples Pixels, Indexhibit, Icompendium, Carbonmade, Krop
Making regular updates, showing works in progress OR adding to the page as new work is completed and updating when necessary.
Personal Profile vs Professional Page
A cocktail party where you have a chance to network.
Professional networking space.
A database for new ideas.
ONLINE GALLERIES & SHOPS
Behanced, Saatchi, Flickr, Coroflot
Etsy, Society6, Big Cartel
Images, pricing, profile, status, & bio
Once your online space has been created
Start contacting bloggers with sites that feature artwork regularly (ex. The Jealous Curator, Art Hound, Design Sponge, Booooooom, etc.).
Try applying to online exhibitions (ex. Little Paper Planes, Buy Some Damn Art, etc.)
Enter an online competition (ex. Saatchi Online Showdown)
Still need more information?
ART / CRAFT
GENERAL / SOCIAL MEDIA