Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the amazing taiga biome
Transcript of the amazing taiga biome
mink large herbivores
moose omnivore ravens decomposers sow bug honey fungus herbivores squirrels snowshoe hare voles rabbit Producers
Black Spruce Tree
Ferns carnivors owls wolverine wood pecker hawk snake bear Consumers
Moose Humans are an invasive species due to their logging/cutting trees which are a vital part of the taiga environment. One species that has adapted to the environment is the Cow Moose. It eats plant shoots and water plants in the spring so it can thin fur and fat layers to keep cool in the high temperatures. When winter approaches, it begins to eat conifer branches and berries to grow a thicker winter coat and increase fat layers to protect them in the harsh cold temperatures and winds.