Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
All stars end their lives the same way as a Supernovae
Transcript of All stars end their lives the same way as a Supernovae
False about the claim
Only a supernovae occurs when a giant ends their life . A star can end its life by becoming a black hole , becoming a black dwarf, or back to a nebula after blows up by the supernovae.
People might have thought, in the past, since humans die eventually, humans thought that stars had the same life cycle
When stars stop making light and heat so it falls into itself, and after that, it explodes. The star can have a gravitational collapse of the core of a massive star or by the re-ignition of the fusion. This can cause a white dwarf. The second case can cause a Supernovae explosion.
Not all stars end in supernovae, they can end up in a black hole or a white dwarf.