Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Literature Reviewing
A Librarian's Interpretation
Break your question down to two or three 'things'
Then convert the things to nouns that encapsulate what you are looking for
Do not forget to use synonyms when applicable
ie. Does the implementation of electronic patient records herald the improvement of efficiency in the NHS?
Saunders (2012) A librarian's interpretation of Table 3.1 (pp. 84-85)
Appendix - Some of the librarian information is old but the tips are great!
Know where to look!
Remember: Over the years science has grown Exponentially
The effect on a student's literature review is huge
Solution 1 - Scouting
Solution 2 - Scaling
Adjust your entire search strategy once you can size up in your mind just how much stuff there is
Scopus can help your scouting process as well as open doors you never realise existed
A demonstration using
Remain on the path of answering your question but think about the impact of a references list with quality sources?
What on earth would I be referring to here?
A word of warning about highly cited papers
just be like?