Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of car accident
1- Road planning
2- Road capacity
4- Pitfalls of roads
2- Fuel filter
- It's better to be safe than to be sorry. Prevent accident by taking all precautions you can.
1- Slow down
2- Both hands on
3- Only focus on the road
4- Keep your eyes moving
6- Fasten your seat belt
6- Avoid driving when you are drunk
7- Don't drive when you are tired
8- Respect all traffic signals
3- Timing belt
4- Car Load
5- Taking turns
9- Parking place
10- Don't take a selfie
1- Crossing the road
Driver & passer-by