Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
period 8 Montague
Transcript of period 8 Montague
Answer: If a person is in water for a lengthy amount of time, the lifeless keratin cells soak up water. This causes the top spot of the skin to enlarge.
Interesting Facts: The keratin cells are the thickest at the hands and feet. That is why wrinkles only occur on the hands and feet.
elow the skin, blood vessels constrict and the skin swells. This helps us to get grip on objects.
This is an example of a wrinkly hand.