Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
RECTILINEAR PROPAGATION OF LIGHT
Transcript of RECTILINEAR PROPAGATION OF LIGHT
RECTILINEAR MOTION OF LIGHT
Light travels in a straight line which does not allow it to bend or change its direction like sound
EXAMPLES OF RECTILINEAR PROPAGATION OF LIGHT
Some examples of rectilinear propagation of light are :-
The phases of the moon
solar and lunar eclipse
WHAT IS RECTILINEAR PROPAGATION?
'Rectilinear propagation' is a wave property which states that waves propagate (move or spread out) in straight lines (e.g.Light Wave)
DISADVANTAGES OF RECTILINEAR PROPAGATION OF LIGHT
The inability to see behind opaque objects like shelves etc.
To see the full moon every night
To see light from a bright room to a dark room