Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gymnastics
Skills include Forward/backwards rolls, cartwheels and handstands
They will learn simple mount and dismounts on beam Intermediate: Level4-6 Required to compete in competitions
Skills include; left and right splits, round offs, front and back walkovers and handsprings
Level 4 vault is hand stand flatback
Whereas level 5 and 6 vault is a front handspring! Advanced: Level 7-10 These levels are optional
competitors can preform his/her on choreography
they aim to prefect and add height and length to their moves.
there are also very tricky moves of bar, beam and vault.
Level 9-10 is Olympic standard! Equipment! Uneven Bars Vault Beam Floor Gymnastics