Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
how cars have changed in last 100 years
Transcript of how cars have changed in last 100 years
how have cars changed
cars now are more streamlined than they were back then and they go much faster than they did back then.
what have changed on cars
cars back then didnt have safety features like seatbelts and airbags but now they do and also now they have lights and indicators.
what was the first car
the first car was called the Benz Patent-Motorwagen in 1886 it had a high-speed single-cylinder four-stroke engine but unlike our modern 4 wheeled cars this only had 3 wheels