Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hadlee's Prezi
By Hadlee Hallman
These cites did not have authors or dates or even the title of the page
Similarities and differences between the specialized tissues
1. Porifera have no gut while cnidarians and platyhelminthes do.
2. Echinodermata has sensitive cells
3. Nematoda has no circulatory system unlike annelida.
4. Porifera have no distinct tissue or organs.
5. Porifera has no germ layers or specialized tissue.
nematoda, annelida, arthropada, and
echinodermata all have three germ layers.
2. Platyhelminthes and annelida both have a nervous system
3. Porifera and annelida both have a circulatory system.