Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Kristina Sawyer
of not having to carry the textbooks would make most students happier and lighter than in 2015. The walls would be
and would be
with the new screens attached would be programed to the teachers desk . The students would have a
to technology that would keep them up to date with all the trends of 2050. Also to make it easier to see I not only added screens, but I also alined the chairs and desks into a circular formation to be able to see both the teacher and the board.
Monday, February 17, 2014
Vol XCIII, No. 311
In the year of 2015 schools some students may not be able to see the board from their seated areas . Also so students have to carry any textbooks with them from class to class. The classrooms would need to be altered to be able to keep up with all the new technology and trends.
A Glimpse Into The Future Of Lakeside School District: High School Computer Lab By Kristina Sawyer.
Solution to the Problem