Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Scratch
Sprites are objects that can be programmed to perform various actions
Information taken from:
different types of blocks:
block controls the movement of the Sprites
controls how the Sprite appears
block controls sound effects and music
The Pen allows you to draw & customize your scratch design
block is used to trigger the scripts actions
block sets how often the movement will occur or any conditions
block detects things around it and reacts when the sprite comes into contact
block performs math functions
X axis is -240 to +240
Y axis is +180 to - 180