Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WANTS and NEEDS
Transcript of WANTS and NEEDS
How are your WANTS
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
THEORIES ON NEEDS
Three Core Values of Development
INCREASED FINANCIAL CAPABILITY
Alderfer's ERG Theory
Things, which even if unmet, will not threaten our survival.
Things which are necessary for us to survive; Universal
- By Abraham H. Maslow
Lower level of needs must be satisfied first before those on top.
- By Clayton P. Alderfer
Needs in diff. levels may be pursued at the same time
- By Michael P. Todaro &
Development is related
to human needs, and
are sought by all.
The ability to meet basic needs
Being a person; May vary across societies
The ability to choose
It is natural for us to imitate others.
We tend to spend more when we get more money.
New cultural influences may influence groups of people to want new things.