Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Natural Disasters and Their Affects on Health
Transcript of Natural Disasters and Their Affects on Health
By: Isaiah, Wyatt, Antonio,
Dylan, and Sammy
Many people don't
have the clean water
that they deserve.
1. Do you keep in contact with Haitians?
Our goal was to raise
money for water filters.
Yes going back in July
3. Other things?
Bacteria travels in water such as cholera
,typhoid and other types of bacteria.
These Are The
That We Researched
2. How were the conditions after the earthquake?
Really bad, lots of diseases.
A child dies every 15 seconds because of the lack of clean water.
Hayden Camp, person
-We researched natural disasters and their death tolls.
-We interviewed Mr.Camp to learn more about what happened in Haiti.
-We found out that contaminated water was one of the biggest health issues after the earthquake.
-We researched water filters so we could provide clean water after the earthquake.
-We raised money for our action to donate 2 water filters.
Death Tolls of The Recent Natural Disasters
Thank You For Watching
Natural Disasters and
Their Affects on Health
We interviewed someone that volunteered in Haiti.
His name is Mr. Camp.
We donated $158 so that we can give an education and two water filters to people in need.
What We Have Completed
Here are some of the tents in
Haiti for the sick and wounded
and also for the homeless people.
After the interview, we researched how the dirty water from the earthquake affected the Haitian's health.
-Sold Italian Ice at the Dunn Carnival