Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Battle of Passchendaele
Transcript of Battle of Passchendaele
Tanks unable to move Total average: 410,000
Germans lost: 260,000
British Lost: 300,000 (36,500 being Australians)
90,000 Bodies unidentified
42,000 Bodies missing "...I died in Hell
(they called it Passchendaele) my wound was slight
and I was hobbling back; and then a shell
burst slick upon the duckboards; so I fell
into the bottomless mud, and lost the light" -Siegfried Sassoon BY Mark and Peter What was the purpose of this battle? Images
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7b/Vickers_machine_gun_crew_with_gas_masks.jpg Websites http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/wwone/battle_passchendaele.shtml
https://sites.google.com/site/wwiverdunpasschendaele/weaponry Artillery units Grenades Machine guns