Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Harriet Tubman
Place of Birth
She was a famous Underground Railroad conductor.
Harriet led 19 escapes freeing 300 slaves.
Date of Death
Facts About Her Life
Her birth name was Araminta Ross, then took the name of her mother when she was 13.
In 1849, she escaped to Pennsylvania and was freed.
She was a nurse to injured soldiers during the Civil War.
She was a spy for the north, and led a military campaign that freed over 750 slaves.
Harriet freed over 1,000 slaves.
Harriet Tubman By:McKenzie L.
On a slave plantation in Dorchester County, Maryland. She was born into slavery.