Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SQ3R
Survey the chapter Read the title Look over any graphics,
charts, maps, etc. The chapter objective Question! Create questions about the material. The better the questions, the better your understanding will be. When your mind is actively searching for answers to questions, it is learning! Ok, now it is time to read the chapter Read each section of the chapter with your questions in mind Look for the answers, and take note Recite Practicing out loud what you’ve written down Think about your questions See if you can answer them from memory Don't go on to the next section until you can say what you have learned! Review! Spend 15 minutes every day reviewing your notes. Once you've finished Go back over all the questions that you made See if you can still answer them. If you can Congrats! By: