Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do Now: COMEDY
Transcript of Do Now: COMEDY
1. No words from anywhere on the front page of the roots handout. -5 for each.
2. No made-up words. -5 for each.
3. No multiple forms of the same words.
Do Now: COMEDY
This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel.
This week's WODS are:
Active and Passive Voice
Let's see how well we remember what we learned about Active and Passive voice....
When your name is called, choose whether the sentence is written in active or passive voice.
The next person will try to switch the voice.
Finish Literary Analysis in Groups
1. Work to finish the outline.
2. Work together to type an essay.
3. Print the essay.
4. Highlight the parts of the essay that you are asked to in the rubric.
Horatio Walpole, 4th Earl of Orford (24 September 1717 – 2 March 1797) — also known as Horace Walpole — was an English art historian, man of letters, antiquarian and Whig politician.
Make a better sentence using both WODS correctly than mine:
"Classifying the socks by color and size was a tedious task."