Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
History Of Earphones && Microphone
Transcript of History Of Earphones && Microphone
History Of Microphone
The Bell Telephone Company was impressed with what the inventor came up with and bought Berliner's microphone patent for $50,000.
microphones to headphones
Microphones were the start for out loud speaking and music but then came the first headphones that brought the music to your own personal self they had a very strange way to use but they soon had a new form that was easier to use.
Next step to modern
then came more of a modern style version of the headphones that made it to were you don't have to worry about any problems handling them
In 1827, Sir Charles Wheatstone was the first person to coin the phrase "microphone."
The headphones today
In 1876, Emile Berliner invented the first microphone used as a telephone voice transmitter.
Today's most popular headphone would be the beats by Dr.Dre but others may think other wise any ways today's headphones are now louder and have more
settings to make your music styles more live
Wearing headphones for just an hour well increase bacteria in your ear by 700 percent.