Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Didier Boot & Louie Sienders
Transcript of Didier Boot & Louie Sienders
Representatives Pepsico Int.
- Pepsi spent the several decades on acquisitions, many of which have been food companies (Frito-Lay/Quaker Oats) 43% of the company’s income.
- Pepsi shows no signs of slowing down, free-cash-flow expected to remain in the double digit area for next 5+ years, stock will probably approach 92 dollars per share.
-Dividend Numbers are highly attractive.
# Pepsico - 22 Brands
Leading 10 food, drink, and tobacco companies in the United States in 2011,
based on net sales
2012: PepsiCo ranked #9 on Reputation Institute's America's Most Reputable Companies list
2013: PepsiCo ranked #1 on CoreBrand’s
list of the Most Respected Companies
- Coca cola main competitor
- 2005, PepsiCo surpassed CC
since 112 years
- Last year, stars such as
Lionel Messi, Didier drogba,
- Last sale number (Stock)
o PEP – 86.03
o KO – 40.22
PepsiCo has 22 brands that each generated $1 billion
or more in 2012 in estimated annual retail sales:
Emerging Markets Share
Food & Beverage
US - Outside US
PepsiCo AMEA 10%
PepsiCo Europe 20%
PepsiCo Americas Beverages 33%
PepsiCo Americas Food 37%
In 2006, emerging and developing markets accounted for 24 percent of PepsiCo net revenue; in 2012, they represented 35 percent.